Pages

Saturday, June 23, 2012

First day of my vacation and all I can think of to do is rebuild my website.  I'm rather proud of what I've accomplished today.  I'm going with a 'steampunk' theme.
What prompted me to launch this project is the fact that my server space, that I pay for, will be expiring in a few months, and I don't want to pay for another year.  When I bought it, I was hosting websites for other people. Now it's just me.
Our Internet Service Provider - CableOne - provides a small amount of space. It's nothing like a paid server with a Control Panel. I can't use PHP on it, so I can't host a blog. Instead I decided to create an outside blog on blogspot.com, and link to it. It has the same steampunk theme, so there is some continuity. It also links back to the main site, of course.
My plan is to build pages dealing with ferrets, gardening, knitting and 'Sacred Things'. This last is going to be a section for rituals, spells, and spiritual readings.