Pages

Saturday, June 23, 2012

from previous blog. Category: Roleplay and Gaming


This is significant as it decribes the relationship of my Character Eee to my husband's character, Isoba.
My Smuggler Character, Adessa


I recently have had two weekends to play in the beta for Star Wars The Old Republic MMO, which launches on December 20. The game is focused on story, and is really immersive, especially on a good computer.

I played the smuggler and the Sith Warrior. The Sith Warrior storyline was more immersive, I thought. I really like the fact that the entire game is voiced; in other words, no long lines of text to ignore. If you're playing, you're getting the story.

I found that, whereas with WOW and LotRO, I was always focused on my XP bar and when I was going to level next, with SWTOR I could level twice without noticing or caring much, because I was that caught up in the storyline.

No comments:

Post a Comment